To provide faster online help, we have attached a list of frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not on our list, feel free to email us your phone number, a convenient time to call, what the issue is and one of our representatives will get back with you as soon as possible. We will gladly help you in any way we can.
2920 Commodore Dr, Suite 120
Carrollton, TX 75007
The Interior Gallery ships all products in the most robust possible packaging, and selects the most appropriate shipping carrier based on the items ordered. However, sometimes breakage may occur due to carrier mishandling while in transit to you. Should this happen, we will require at least two clear pictures of any damages to be either mailed or e-mailed to our customer service team (info@InteriorGallery.com) as evidence for any claim we may make against the freight carrier, and as a requirement to receive credit or replacement merchandise. This claim must be filed within 2 calendar days of receipt of the merchandise. The Interior Gallery reserves the right to replace damaged merchandise within 30 calendar days of notification by the customer. If a replacement item is available for shipping within that time period then a refund cannot be issued. If no replacement is available, the damaged item(s) will be refunded in full.
please be sure and inspect all packages carefully
before the driver leaves and prior
to signing any delivery paperwork.
The paperwork from the driver states
the merchandise was received in good condition.
If you feel there might be damages of any kind, please note that on the driver's paperwork at the time of delivery and if possible refuse the shipment. Although every shipment is insured 100%, the delivery company will ONLY honor the claim if the damages are notated on the delivery receipt. Signing the delivery receipt without notating any damages waves your right to any claim or compensation from us or the delivery company.
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and must be noted on the delivery receipt. Failure to adequately describe the visible loss or damage will result in the carrier refusing to honor the freight claim therefore waiving your right for any compensation by the freight company and The Interior Gallery.
DAMAGED SHIPMENT For
shipped via ground services like
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment,
payment will be fully refunded minus a 5% credit card processing fee. This is
necessary to cover our costs incurred by the credit card processing agencies,
which are non-reversible. Orders cancelled that were paid by cash or check
will not incur this charge. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped"
when it has been picked up from our warehouse by the freight carrier. After
products are considered “shipped”, cancellations are treated as returns as
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please e-mail us at info@TheInteriorGallery.com to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. All claims for non-damaged returns must be made within 5 calendar days of receipt of merchandise, and only apply to merchandise in perfect (as-shipped) condition and in the original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and crating materials when applicable and with all original product manuals and instructions. Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled cannot be returned. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and any return shipping charges and minus a 20% restocking/re-handling charge. For products sold with "Free Shipping" or "Flat Rate Shipping" the actual freight cost to originally ship the product to and from your ship-to address will be deducted from your refund.
4. All claims for returns, damages or any other reason MUST BE MADE BY E-MAIL to info@TheInteriorGallery.com. The reason for the return must be clearly stated in the e-mail. Before taking any action you must have received a response from The Interior Gallery, with an RMA number. All shipments sent to The Interior Gallery without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be refused and the associated charges will be the sole responsibility of the sender.
5. All returned items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging, and crating materials when applicable, and with all original product manuals and instructions. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "as claimed" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase.
6. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial freight company for any reason other than externally visible damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied. Any additional freight carrier charges shall be billed to you.
7. Please note that custom orders may not be returned. If such products are damaged in shipment, we will assist you with freight claims, or if a product is found to have a manufacturing defect – it will be repaired or replaced based on manufacturer's warranty policies.
8. Items being returned must ALWAYS be sent via ground transportation, insured by the sender. The sender is responsible for arranging the shipping carrier and pick-up for delivery back to The Interior Gallery, unless the return is due to no fault of the sender (for example, damaged merchandise or wrong item received). Shipping charges for items that are sent back by any means other than ground transportation (cheapest available) will be the responsibility of the sender minus the cost of the ground freight charge. This includes when the item is being returned at our expense – it must be sent cheapest method possible.