The dromedary, also called the Arabian camel,
is a large, even-toed ungulate with one hump on its back. The dromedary is the
smallest of the three species of camel. This beautiful piece brings all kinds
of Sahara vibes. The Camel can be used at any themed event, museum, or outdoor
exhibit. This piece is constructed from a resin mold and then hand painted to
the highest detail.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor display.
- Made from durable resin and reinforced internally with fiberglass.
- Hand painted for a realistic look.
- Great for any themed displays.
- Made from one cast, No Assembly Required.
* Note: If displaying outdoors, we recommend applying a coat of Polyurethane
as needed to protect from weathering.